The following positions offer the opportunity to work on (or in some cases support)
the design, documentation and construction administration of significant and complex
structures around the world, including museums, concert halls, entertainment, retail,
housing, and mixed use.
All qualified individuals are welcome to submit their work for consideration, should employment opportunities arise in the future. To submit, click “submit online” next to the position for which you are most qualified, then follow the instructions to upload a cover letter, resume, and no more than five (5) project examples that best represent your professional and academic architectural work.
Please note that applicants who are not U.S. citizens must describe their status to work in the United States, including details regarding visa type and duration.
- We accept documents in PDF format only. We will not review materials submitted in other formats.
- We will not review submissions that do not include samples of your work.
- Do not submit download links in lieu of the requested examples of your work.
- You may include additional information about curated work that is internet-accessible by listing it in your resume or your cover letter.
- Please merge all portfolio materials into a single PDF file no larger than 25MB and upload it directly to our system.
- You must submit your application to our online system; however, you may mail your materials to:
Human Resources, Gehry Partners, LLP, 12541 Beatrice Street, Los Angeles, CA 90066.
We regret that we can not return any materials that are submitted as part of your application.
Please do not respond if you are not fully qualified. Fluency in English, both written and
spoken, is required. All candidates for architectural positions must hold a bachelor’s degree
or equivalent in architecture, or higher.
We do not respond individually to submissions. We will contact you in the future should job
opportunities arise and if we decide to move forward with your submission. No telephone calls,